Offering a premier experience in residential and commercial property lets, transforming spaces into homes and thriving business environments. We foster vibrant communities and maximising the value of property investments through integrity, innovation, and exceptional service.
Huntingdon House – £1450pcm
This first-floor apartment has two spacious double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite with roll top bath and double shower. The kitchen is open plan with built in appliances, and breakfast bar with space for up to five bar stools. The lounge is spacious and has a feature fireplace. This property has large windows throughout creating a bright and airy feel. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Western Terrace – £1500pcm
This first floor apartment has been refurbished throughout to a high standard. The property comprises of spacious entrance hall, modern kitchen with integrated appliances with a breakfast bar from the kitchen into the lounge. The private balcony through French doors which offer beautiful views and provides the perfect space for al-fresco dining in the warmer months. There are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a modern en-suite shower room.
Are you in search of the perfect space to securely store your vehicle or belongings? Look no further! Our secure garages are located just a short walk from Nottingham town centre on Derby Road.Each garage is equipped with electrical outlets, providing you with the power you need, and for the convenient and secure remote-controlled door openers.
• Contact information including telephone numbers, postal and email addresses
• Demographic information, such as postcode, date of birth and preferences
• Website usage and technical data including your IP address and browser type/versionHow do we use your dataCollecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Tarry Holdings Ltd and/or its child companies, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To send you promotional mailingsDisclosure of your informationYou agree that we may share your information with:
• Individuals within Tarry Holdings Ltd and/or its child companies
• Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websiteWe will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.Controlling cookies
• Opt in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily via one of these methods:
• Visiting [URL] and selecting ‘Unsubscribe’.